– 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
– 1/4 cup mayonnaise
– 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
– 1/4 cup sweet pickles, chopped
– 1/4 cup red onion, diced
– 1/2 avocado – peeled, pitted, and mashed
– 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
– salt and ground pepper to taste
– 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chilli pepper
1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise and scoop yolks into a bowl.
2. Mash yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, mustard, sweet pickles, red onion, avocado, jalapeno pepper, salt, and black pepper until thoroughly combined.
3. Spoon filling into egg halves and sprinkle each deviled egg half with a pinch of ground chipotle chilli.