-2 tablespoons Dilmah t-Series Rose with French Vanilla Tea
-32 large shrimps
-2 tablespoons sesame oil
-2 tablespoons crushed ginger
-200g spinach leaves
-1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
-1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
-100g paprika (cubes)
1. Brew the tea using 200ml water.
2. arinate the shrimps in the tea for 10 minutes.
3. Pour oil into a pan and fry the shrimps. Add sesame, sliced paprika and spinach. Season with ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
4. Cook the jasmine rice and flavour with Rose with French Vanilla.
5. Place the spinach on the plate and add the shrimps on top. Add the spring onion with the jasmine rice. Sprinkle curry powder and raisins.
Tree tomatoes (Tamarillo)