– 2 Medium Tuna steaks
– 1/2 Cup Tomatoes
– 1 Piece of Ginger (chopped)
– 3 Cloves of Garlic (chopped)
– 3 Tablespoons of Cooking Oil
– 1/2 Small Onions (for garnish)
– 2 Tablespoon Soya sauce (optional)
– 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
– 1/2 Teaspoon of Pepper
1 Wash the tuna very well with cold water.
2. Now add 1 tablespoon of soya sause and salt mix well. Let it marinate by setting a side for about 30 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a large sauce pan and lay the marinated tuna steak to the sauce-pan.
4. Fry both sides until the tuna steak is light brown. Then set aside.
5. Then add onion, garlic and ginger into the sauce pan and fry them for about 7 minutes.
6. Now add the tomatoes and cook for about 10 minutes.
7. Now add the fried tuna steaks to the sauce pan.
8. Cook it for about 10 minute
9. Meanwhile add 1 table spoon of soya sauce, pepper and salt. Mix them together.
10. Add chopped onion in to the dish as garnish.
11. Serve the dish with rice.